Senior Category Lead - Logistics
Senior Category Lead - Logistics - FMCG Major - £75-90k + Bonus + Share Scheme + Benefits - Central London + Flex Working - Continuous Improvement Projects
Following a ground-breaking transformation of their procurement team, iconic FMCG brand seeks a high-achieving procurement expert to join the ranks and drive a crucial spend category towards best-in-class. With an outstanding reputation for providing professional development to ambitious individuals, and with a top-light Procurement community this could be a fantastic career move for aspiring procurement directors who are keen on entering a blue-chip organisation during a period of unprecedented change.
This is a business-critical position that will partner closely with the Chief Procurement Officer and C-suite stakeholders on ground-breaking projects. In an organisation undertaking significant growth and change, this is an excellent opportunity for a procurement logistics expert to add value and implement real change.
Senior Category Lead - Logistics role profile: -
- Lead procurement strategy development and deal execution for the £100m+ Logistics category
- Build strategically important supplier relationships whilst engaging with executive stakeholders to understand the firm's commercial ambitions
- Spearhead major sourcing strategy reviews and negotiate high-value and high-risk procurement contracts
- Be an inspirational figure to less experienced procurement professionals in the team, demonstrating best-in-class procurement and acting as coach / mentor to raise performance
- Using world-class procurement toolkits to deliver results from cost savings to risk mitigation
Required background: -
- Impressive Procurement, Strategic Sourcing & Category Management track record, with a CV that clearly demonstrates your personal procurement results / achievements
- Strong track record within logistics procurement, ideally with category experience across fleet, warehousing, maintenance & freight
- Degree, MBA & MCIPS preferred though not at all essential
This is a stand out opportunity for an accomplished Procurement specialist to break into a globally revered industry leader and create a legacy for oneself.
For more information, please apply directly through this website or e-mail through an up-to-date copy of your CV to: