Procurement Manager - Birmingham
Procurement Manager, Indirects - Global Brand - Birmingham+ Home Working - £40,000- £50,000 + Bonus
A Multi-Billion Giant seeks passionate Procurement specialist to take ownership of their complex indirect expenditure (Fleet, Utilities, FM, IT etc.) and lead a team of two Sourcing specialists. The company has just begun a major overhaul in an attempt to raise their strategic procurement capabilities, as well as become a world-class model for sustainable sourcing, so now is an exciting time to join their journey.
As Procurement Manager for Indirect spends you will:-
- Report into the Head of Business Intelligence and liaise with Departmental Heads critical to the success of this improving Procurement function (Head of Finance, Operations, Legal etc)
- Lead the Procurement function into new and innovative areas to raise their profile and reinforce best practice
- Influence strategy development & implementation for key spend categories across generalist indirects including FM, HR, Utilities, Travel, Fleet, Couriers, IT & Technology etc
- Initiate and execute high level procurement and strategic sourcing projects to drive value and deliver £ Multi-Million cost savings
- Mentor and coach more junior Procurement & Sourcing team members, assisting their development as you in turn grow towards Procurement Directorship
- Ensure the value of supplier management is understood within these high-profile categories to maximise value beyond the pre-contract procurement phases
Required candidate background:-
- Proven procurement, strategic sourcing & category management skills gained from a progressive procurement career within FTSE 250 companies
- Relevant indirect procurement category experience (listed in initial paragraphs)
- Impressive achievements detailed on CV, including cost savings, risk mitigation, supplier consolidation, strategic vendor partnerships established etc
- Degree & MCIPS preferred though not essential
This expanding brand rarely goes to the external market, so this is a fantastic opportunity for a high-achieving Procurement expert to join at a senior level and progress within a collaborative and rewarding environment. The Firm has a generous flexible working policy and holiday allowance, so their new team member will enjoy a healthy work life balance.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to jobsGS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.