Global IT Software Category Manager - Switzerland
Global IT Software Procurement Lead - Fast-growing Fortune 100 FMCG - Switzerland - 165 CHF + Bonus + Package + Relocation Assistance
Due to exponential growth, an iconic Fortune 100 firm has an urgent requirement for an IT Software Sourcing expert to join at a senior level and progress within the Firm. The IT Software Procurement Lead will own a $100m+ spend area, spearhead truly international IT Software deals with market-leading suppliers and enjoy a collaborative best-in-class procurement environment.
Global IT Software Procurement Lead role profile: -
- Be the Strategic Sourcing Lead for IT Software subcategories, including not limited to Application Development & Maintenance, Cloud, Hosting, Software Licensing, Talent Management Software etc
- Deploy your strategic sourcing and category management expertise to leverage significant cost savings from $100m+ global spends
- Interact with a senior multi-cultural stakeholder community, being heavily involved in procurement activities across both mature and emerging markets
Required background: -
- Significant procurement or sourcing experience across the Software categories including: Application Development & Maintenance, Hosting, Software Asset Management, Software Licensing, Talent Management Software, Cloud etc
- Led large scale negotiations and built relationships with the likes of VMware, Oracle, SAP, IBM, Microsoft
- Extensive international sourcing experience, with an informed understanding of the global IT supply market and the challenges that sourcing across mature and emerging markets can bring
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to build your international IT Software Procurement expertise within a leading Fortune 100 enterprise and grow your procurement career towards Procurement Directorship.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to jobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or apply through this forum.
Key skills: Software, Procurement, Indirect, Strategic Sourcing, Software, Technology, IT, Supplier Relationship Management (SRM), SAP, Ariba, Oracle, VMware, FTSE 100, Purchasing, Buying, Negotiation, Vendor Management, Professional Services, Application Development, Hosting, Application Maintenance, Software Licensing, Software Asset Management, Strategic Procurement, IT Procurement, Switzerland, Geneva, Zurich