Management Consultant Procurement
Management Consultant Procurement: London £60,000-£80,000 - Specialist Consultancy - Work-Life Balance - Flat Structure to Maximise Progression - Autonomy to Lead Engagements
A period of explosive growth within this award winning procurement consultancy has created the need for talented management consultants to join the organisation at Senior Consultant level. The ideal candidate will have an impressive management consultancy background, working on procurement/supply chain engagements, and have the desire to develop into industry leaders with an organisation that develops talent and offers impressive, bespoke solutions to blue-chip clients.
As a Senior Consultant, you will lead complex programmes to deliver innovative solutions and excellent value to a multitude to clients across various industries. The flat structure and collaborative culture adopted by the organisation will enable you to thrive as you collaborate and learn from senior leaders within the company. Rapid progression is on offer, as is the training and development that have made this consultancy a respected thought leader within their niche.
The responsibilities and opportunities within the role include:
- Develop and implement innovative procurement strategy across Greenfield and Brownfield environments to satisfy client requirements.
- Create strong relationships with stakeholders & client to maximise the value derived from engagements, ensuring strong levels of delivery across your engagements.
- Take ownership of projects to drive the procurement function forwards, becoming a Subject Matter Expert to enhance the reputation of yourself and the organisation.
Procurement Experience & Attributes required:
- A proven track record of managing large and complex levels of spend within a procurement environment.
- Excellent stakeholder and supplier relationship management.
- Strong academics, educated to degree level (2.1) preferred.
For more information, please e-mail an up-to-date copy of your CV to jobsAMD@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or apply directly through this page.
Keywords: Procurement Consultancy, Procurement, Consultancy, Defence, Aerospace, Industrial, Engineering, Stakeholder Engagement, Transformation, Strategic Sourcing