HR Operations Manager (FTC)
HR Operations Manager (12 month FTC)
London, EC3M 3BD
QBE’s European Operations, which accounts for over 27% of QBE Group turnover, is a leading specialist in London market and European commercial lines business. Active in both the Lloyd’s and company market, QBE offers considerable diversity to the broking community. We are a socially responsible company and give our customers the ability to invest a portion of their premiums in environmentally and socially beneficial projects.
To manage the onshore relationship with the HR Delivery team based in the Global Shared Service Centre (GSS). Ensure that the service meets high quality standards at all times whilst working in a fast paced and constantly changing business environment.
Your responsibilities for this role may include, but are not limited to:
- Manage the onshore relationship with the GSSC and monitoring SLA’s
- Develop continuous improvement strategies that deliver greater customer outcomes
- Identify and design service enhancement improvements for the GSSC and the wider HR team. Collaborating with global colleagues and peers to ensure consistency across all divisions.
- Act as a Workday super user for EO, being a go-to specialist for Workday and Process issues
- Governance of the case management tool for EO HR ensuring SLA’s are met
- Overseeing escalated enquires relating to GSSC and work with the GSSC to deliver the required outcomes
- Actively coach and mentor the GSSC on new and existing processes to build knowledge and expertise in the team
- Identify knowledge gaps and work with the offshore Process Leads to build action plans
- Lead the writing, review and redesign where appropriate of working desktop procedures
- Providing support and audits on key operational processes such as immigration and Fit & Proper
You will need to be able to display you have the following knowledge, skills and experience:
- Previous experience within HR Operations
- Knowledge and previous experience on Workday
- Experience of working collaboratively with an offshore partner
- A strong track record of building, maintaining and managing strong relationships within a global business across different stakeholder groups
- Strong process and quality improvement background, ideally experience in process redesign for working desk top procedures,
- The ability to effectively assess and resolve complex issues and problems
- Detailed knowledge of HR Service processes and practices
- Excellent communication and well developed interpersonal skills
- Strong customer service skills
At QBE, we view our people as our most precious asset. We understand the importance of fostering a work environment that is responsive to the changing needs of today's workforce. QBE aims to build a workplace that is fair and inclusive because we want to attract and retain the best people to do the job. Search for QBE on Vercida to learn more about our Diversity and Inclusion programmes and policies.
Please click the 'Apply’ button to be taken to the job on our system.