Interim Global IT Procurement - £400 per/day
Interim Global IT Procurement Manager - Global Company - London - £400 p/d + Expenses
Due to aggressive growth this multinational organisation is seeking an experienced IT Procurement professional to join its Global Sourcing team. As Global IT Procurement Manager you will partner with executive stakeholders to position Procurement more strategically within the firm and lead complex cross-border IT deals spanning Software, IT Services, Hardware & Telecoms.
Interim Global IT Procurement Manager role overview:-
- Initiate new relationships with executive and Board level stakeholders including the CTO and CFO, improving Procurement's image amongst the IT community and positioning Procurement in the driving seat for key projects
- Become a pivotal player in a fast-paced, close-knit and highly intelligent Procurement team, demonstrating what best-in-class procurement looks and feels like
- Build strategic vendor partnerships with niche / bespoke Software and Technology vendors, negotiating favourable terms whilst also considering 'bigger picture' benefits beyond cost savings
- Impressive IT Procurement, Strategic Sourcing and Category Management track record within respected Blue Chip industry or Consulting firms
- Procurement expertise across IT & Technology categories
- Collaborative and engaging style, with an exceptional ability to forge fruitful relationships with business executives
If you are a high-achieving IT Procurement expert looking to make your mark in a collaborative and intelligent environment, this is an incredible interim opportunity.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to jobGS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.