Interim - Procurement Officer £400 P/D
Interim - Procurement Senior Buyer £400 P/D
Interim Indirects Procurement Officer needed to work for the central government body responsible for Media, Culture and Sport. This is a fantastic interim opportunity to work for an organisation who have a direct impact on our everyday lives though their work with Social Media platforms, educational innovation, and the successful launch of sports events and national sporting initiatives. In 2019 the mission for the department is to promote UK culture and heritage to help improve UK business prospects. You will have knowledge of end to end procurement process across indirects, and have demonstrable experience of working in the public sector coupled with CTC level clearance and extensive knowledge of OJEU regulations.
- Running projects across the indirect category in line with EU & UK Procurement regulations (OJEU)
- Running end to end procurements using OJEU frameworks.
- Oversee and negotiate the contractual agreements across indirect category spend
- Drive engagement and develop relationships with key stakeholders across the organisation
- Ensure all cost-saving opportunities are maximised
- Experience of working in Public Sector procurement across the indirect category space.
- Excellent track record of engaging and influencing key stakeholders
- Experience using e-sourcing portals
- Understanding of contract law and supplier agreements
- Experience working in a highly regulated environment using frameworks (OJEU)
- Ideally Degree & working towards CIPS
- CTC Level Clearance (this is a mandatory requirement for all applicants)
This is an urgent requirement so if the role is of interest please contact me ASAP either by phone (01483 213 305) or alternatively send me an email confirming your availability for a phone call (firstname.lastname@example.org)