Procurement Specialist - Iconic Global Brand - London - £30k-£35k + excellent package
Due to a period of recent transformation, this award-winning procurement function seeks an ambitious procurement specialist to join their growing team.
Based out of their modern HQ in London, the ambitious procurement specialist will join a forward-thinking culture, currently going through an accelerated period of transformation and offering the opportunity to work across a variety of innovative global projects across the EMEA region. The ambitious procurement specialist will cater for a multitude of direct and indirect procurement companies, working closely with an array of global suppliers and vendors, playing an integral role in transforming the organisation's image on an international scale.
Procurement Specialist Responsibilities:
- Accountable for end to end procurement and the tendering lifecycle across a variety of procurement categories, including direct purchasing, IT, FM, travel, logistics etc.
- Liaise and develop relations with a variety of global c-level stakeholders, suppliers and vendors
- Cater for a multitude of innovative projects across the EMEA region
- Responsible for end to end tendering, issuing RFI's, RFP's, RFQ's etc. and managing contract negotiations
Procurement Specialist Requirements:
- Previous experience independently managing end to end tendering and the issuing of RFI's, RFP's, RFQ's etc.
- Evident track record of successful SRM and interacting with an array of stakeholders, suppliers and vendors
- Strong communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Previous degree and MCIPs desired but not essential
If you're looking for a new challenge, working within a FTSE 100 that is currently entering a huge period of progression, please send your CV to Sam at jobsSR@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key Skills: procurement, buyer, strategic buyer, strategic, indirect buyer, direct buyer, procurement specialist, specialist, category manager, strategic procurement, tactical procurement, indirect generalist, indirects, indirect sector, indirect procurement, HR, Technology, IT, Hardware, Software, PS, professional services, facilities management, soft services, hard services, marketing procurement, marketing, advertising, logistics, travel, real estate, negotiation, procurement stakeholder management, vendor management, SRM, supplier relationship management, indirect procurement, indirect, indirect sourcing, tendering, end to end tendering, RFI, RFP, RFQ, negotiation, contract negotiation London, Central London, London West-End, City of London, Greater London, Watford, North London, West London, South London, East London