National Account Manager, home and gift supplier!
Our client is a well-established, fun and creative brand that supplies gifts and books to an impressive list of retailers in the UK and further afield. They are now seeking an experienced National Account Manager to join their team.
You will have the drive and passion to do a great job and to play a key part in the company’s continued growth. If you are looking for your next challenge in a friendly environment, please get in touch today!
Your responsibilities as National Account Manager will include:
- Working closely with the Head of Sales to build a sales plan for new and existing customers
- Be proactive in building strong relationships with current retail customers and growing business
- Approaching new retail buyers, developing solid long-term relationships
- Attend buyer meetings as required and impress them with your natural charisma
- Always being aware of both the market and individual, putting forward ranges that are right for the retailer
- Creating presentations and price proposals as required.
- Always being a dream to deal with, and ensuring you follow up all actions within agreed timeframes
- Tracking and reporting turnover of each account, ensuring on track to hit agreed targets
- Negotiating cost prices and trading terms
- Taking full account management responsibility once orders have been placed
- Attending tradeshows and maximising the sales opportunities whilst you are there
Essential skills and qualifications required for this National Account Manager Role:
- 2+ years’ account management/business development sales experience with major key clients
- Proven B2B experience within gifting, party/accessories or books would be ideal
- Proven ability to increase revenue through both new and existing retailers
- Positive, proactive and fun personality
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills
- Effective presentation and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in the Microsoft package
- Car owner with full clean UK driving licence