Consultant - £30k-£45k + Package- Midlands - Market Leading Global Procurement Consultancy
Industry: Consultancy (Construction, Infrastructure, Property, Energy/Natural Resources)
Location: Midlands based clientele (Remote working opportunities)
Category: Indirect and Direct
Salary: £30k-£45k + Package
Contact: Daniel Barnes, email@example.com, Linkedin
This market leading Procurement consultancy are best in class when it comes to delivering improved outcomes for their clients, assisting them in achieving their full potential. On a daily basis this consultancy assists their huge global clients in delivering ambitious, complex, technology driven procurement projects across over 100 countries in countries all over the world.
With several consultant and senior consultant positions available across the Midlands, this is an excellent opportunity for an aspiring procurement professional to further develop their skillset.
If you are a dynamic, driven, innovative, proactive procurement professional with the depth of expertise, ambition and skills to thrive in a client-facing role, this is an unrivalled opportunity to kick-start your consultancy career by contacting Daniel Barnes, firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
Alternatively, to find out more about this consultancy, reach out to Dan to schedule a confidential discussion on Linkedin.
- Work on large complex procurement projects for major clients
- Develop and implement Procurement and Contract strategy. This will include, major infrastructure projects as well as working with both private and public sector clients
- Deliver best in class strategic procurement and contract advice in an end to end role
- Business Development - bringing on new clientele through networking and market mapping
- Remote working at your location of choice (however working on client side as and when necessary)
- NEC Contracts
- Procurement Strategy development and implementation experience
- Contract Management
- Proven ability to deliver savings across a variety of procurement categories
- Supply Chain Development
- Commercial Modelling
- Supplier Evaluation Strategies
- Excellent negotiation abilities
- NEC or JCT contract experience
- Flexibility to travel
Why Apply? - My client pride themselves in excellent development and progression opportunities in a market leading global business, providing an opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial, growing team, which offers rapid progression. My client values each hire as a long-term investment.