Procurement Consultancy Role - Dublin Relocation
12 Month Procurement Consultancy Role - Dublin Relocation - €350 Day Rate
This tech giant are looking for an ambitious procurement individual who would like to move to Dublin on a 12 month contract supporting various areas of the business, controlling large spends. During the year this consultant will work strategically to analyse and identify areas for improvement before implementing their changes.
The successful individual does not need prior consultancy experience but needs to be dynamic and personable enough to be successful in a consulting role. On completion of the initial 12 month period, providing good performance, there will be an opportunity for a permanent position within the business.
Procurement Consultant Job Profile:
- Having an immediate impact on the procurement process through detailed analysis work to identify key areas for improvement
- Identifying exciting, new innovative ways of cost reduction
- Working face to face with key stakeholders, including C-suite level individuals
- Managing the full procurement cycle, working cradle to grave across a range of indirect categories
Procurement Consultant Requirements:
- Excellent stake holder management skills
- Strong analytical skills to come up with innovative opportunities for cost reduction and process improvement
- Experience within a tech, telecommunications, engineering or construction firm
- Degree/CIPS desired but not essential
A role like this doesn't come around often and is a chance to build experience across a wide range of categories and areas of the business.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Alex at firstname.lastname@example.org or directly through this page.
Key skills: procurement, packaging, packaging procurement, London, strategic sourcing, category management, stakeholder management, negotiation, SRM, contract management, procurement consultancy, Indirect procurement, Dublin, Ireland, relocation, global, travel