IT Procurement: Sourcing Manager
IT Procurement: Sourcing Manager - Global Professional Services Firm - London - Incredible Career Progression - £70,000 - £60,000 + Package
Operating across 40 countries, this global professional services firm is expanding their Procurement Function and looking to hire a talented IT Sourcing Manager. Procuring across the IT category, in particular Software, the successful candidate will be operating across the business as well as liaising with key clients to deliver outstanding cost savings and best value through strategic sourcing activities.
Key Responsibilities of the IT Procurement; Sourcing Manager:
- Delivering outstanding cost savings across the business through innovative sourcing strategies; thinking outside the box to add continuous value through Procurement
- Engaging with key suppliers of IT Services and Software to negotiate commercially successful contracts for the business as well as 3rd party contracts for FTSE100 clients, ensuring potential opportunities and risks are leveraged or mitigated respectively
- Understanding and meeting expectations of internal and external stakeholders; liaising with Senior Managers globally to provide best practice Procurement
Procurement Skills and Background Required:
- Extensive experience across IT and Software Procurement, with a strong understanding of the relevant licensing and technical aspects
- A CV demonstrating outstanding cost savings across the IT category, particularly within Software, as a result of strategic Procurement activity
- Strong stakeholder management skills; managing key internal stakeholders to fully understand the business needs and meet expectations
- Exceptional contracts management skills; experience negotiating, drafting and implementing supplier contracts both internally and for clients as 3rd party contracts
- Good academics; degree required (or equivalent), CIPS preferred
Managing £Multi-Million contracts and spends across the IT Category, this incredible opportunity will see the IT Procurement Sourcing Manager working alongside Senior Procurement Managers to deliver best practice Procurement. With clear career progression opportunities in 12 - 18 months, the successful candidate can look forward a rewarding career at this Global organisation.
For more information, email an up-to-date copy of your CV to Emily at JOBSEFK@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keywords: Procurement, IT Procurement, Procurement Consultant, IT Procurement Specialist, Procurement Consultancy, Software, Hardware, IT Services, IT Procurement Consultant, Software Procurement, London, CIPS, Degree