Contracts Manager (Interim)
Contracts Manager (Interim) - Internationally-Renowned Technology Giant - Dublin - €300 - €350 per day
Following their ongoing success in the telecoms industry, this internationally-renowned firm seeks an ambitious and driven contracts manager to join their ranks.
Working out of their luxurious offices in Dublin, the contracts manager will join an award-winning procurement function that is continuing to lead innovative projects on a global scale. The ambitious contracts manager will be responsible for an array of contracts, negotiating with a variety of global suppliers & vendors and attaining the opportunity to work across many global innovative projects within technology.
Contracts Manager (Interim) Responsibilities:
- Accountable for negotiating and drafting term & conditions with a variety of global suppliers and vendors
- Review contract status, renewals and expirations, amending as necessary
- Responsible for the development and negotiation of various contractual documents throughout the organisation
Contracts Manager (Interim) Requirements:
- Proven track record as a contract manager, with evidence of assisting in the negotiation and drafting of a multitude of contracts
- Previous experience of working with global suppliers and vendors & being able to achieve successful results
- Excellent negotiation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous degree in Law essential
If you are an ambitious contracts manager that is looking to join a leading technology firm within an award-winning function, please send your CV to Sam at jobsSR@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key Skills: procurement, buyer, category manager, sourcing manager, sourcing, strategic sourcing consultant, strategic procurement, indirect generalist, indirects, indirect sector, indirect procurement, technology, IT, hardware, software, IT infrastructure, advertising, marketing, PS, professional services, facilities management, FM, soft services, hard services, procurement, logistics, travel, fleet, real estate, property, engineering, negotiation, procurement stakeholder management, vendor management, contracts manager, contracts, contract, manager, law, barrister, solicitor, lawyer, SRM, stakeholder, supplier relationship management, Ireland, Dublin, central Ireland, Northern Ireland, Western Ireland, Southern Ireland, Eastern Ireland