Strategic Buyer - Iconic Global Brand - Central London - £25k-£40k + excellent package
An iconic global brand seeks an extremely ambitious and driven buyer to join their newly transformed procurement function, working out of their global HQ within central London.
The ambitious buyer will join an award-winning procurement function, being given the opportunity for full autonomy of an annual budget in circa of £70 million, catering for a variety of direct and indirect procurement categories, including: direct purchasing of raw materials and machinery, IT, FM etc. Based out of their modern HQ, the ambitious buyer will join a forward-thinking culture, working within a fast-paced environment that enables the successful buyer to have exposure to a global remit, leading innovative projects throughout the U.K and Europe.
Strategic Buyer Responsibilities:
- Accountable for an annual budget of c.£70 mill across a variety of innovative European projects and procurement categories, including direct purchasing, IT, FM etc.
- Responsible for end to end tendering, issuing of RFI's, RFP's etc.
- Effectively perform contract negotiations with a variety of stake holders & suppliers
- Develop and maintain relationships with a variety of c-level stakeholders and global suppliers & vendors
Strategic Buyer Requirements:
- Previous experience of performing the end to end tendering lifecycle & excellent SRM is essential
- Proven track record working as a buyer, achieving large cost savings across a variety of procurement categories, including direct purchasing, IT, FM, marketing, HR etc.
- Strong negotiation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Degree and MCIPs desirable but not essential
If you are looking to progress within an internationally-renowned organisation that is entering a period of transformation and caters for huge opportunity & global exposure, please send your CV to Sam at jobsSR@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keywords: procurement, sourcing, strategic buying, strategic sourcing, strategic procurement, strategic procuring, strategy, strategic, tender, tendering, end to end tendering, RFI, RFP, RFQ, contract, contracts, contract negotiation, direct procurement, direct, indirect procurement, indirect, purchasing, raw materials, machinery, electricity, IT, telecoms, marketing, advertising, FM, soft services, hard services, HR, professional services, prof services, PS, fleet, travel, logistics, audit, consultancy, London, West London, East London, North London, South London, Greater London, Central London, City of London, Europe, Global