Marketing Procurement - Interim
Interim Marketing Procurement Category Manager - Global FTSE 500 - West London - £450-£500/day
This leading global firm is looking for an experienced marketing procurement professional to manage a few high values projects over the next 6 months. With growth continuing across the company on a global level the projects will include large spends with a great deal of autonomy to take the role in the direction you wish.
As Interim Marketing Procurement Category Manager you will: -
- Develop marketing procurement through a number of transformational projects, including print to digital space
- Alongside print projects work in other sub categories of marketing to add value to a large dynamic high spend marketing team
- Nuture and develop relationships with both senior internal and senior external stakeholders
Interim Marketing Procurement Category Manager required background: -
- Experience creating and implementing marketing procurement strategies, ideally experience relating to print
- Battle hardened in taking a leading role with the marketing procurement category in a large Blue-Chip environment across a global/regional remit
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Degree + MCIPS (beneficial but not essential)
If you are an interim Marketing Procurement professional who is looking for their next challenge, managing large spends within a large global firm then this is the one for you.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Alex at jobsAB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Skills: procurement, marketing procurement, strategic sourcing, stakeholder management, negotiation, SRM, contract management, procurement consultancy, digital procurement, media, creative spend