Interim IT Business Analyst - East Yorkshire
- Interim IT Business Analyst - £225-275p/d
- East Riding of Yorkshire
An Interim IT Business Analyst at £225-275p/d is required for a FTSE100 Pharmaceutical organisation based in the East Riding of Yorkshire. A 9 month contract, likely to extend, this is an exciting opportunity within providing business analysis and requirements management in support of MDR and defining business requirements whilst engaging with senior stakeholders, within a rapidly expanding, diverse and fast-paced function. You will be operating within a Supply Chain function environment so experience undertaking IT Business Analysis within this area is key.
- Provides Business Analysis and Requirements management in support of MDR
- Elicit, define, analyse, and document testable business requirements, liaising with customers, end users and the Information Technology team, operating in a Supply Chain function environment.
- Leverage strong communication and analytical skills, business relationships, and business process expertise to understand, document, assess, and drive business change needs to accelerate process enhancement and business growth.
- Drives re-use of existing solution capability or introduction of new technology to achieve program or project objectives
- Works independently and simultaneously on multiple projects with various subject matter experts to understand current business process landscape, enterprise alignment, and growth
- Prepares business cases which define potential benefits, options for achieving these benefits through development of new or changed processes, and associated business risks.
- Measurably improve business process capability and performance measures for delivered projects
- Attain a high re-use of technology while driving process standardization for owned processes
- At least 5 years of relevant technical or business work experience preferably in a regulated industry like Pharmaceuticals or Medical
- Min. 2-3 years of experience in Information Technology
- Experience undertaking IT Business Analysis within a Supply Chain function environment is absolutely necessary