FM Procurement Manager - £45K
Role: FM Procurement Manager
Salary: Up to £45K + Package
Due to impressive, year on year growth, our client, a leading provider of FM Services & Solutions seek to recruit a number of FM Procurement Manager positions to play critical roles in support a large pipeline of new contract mobilisations, as well as an existing book of both Private & Public Sector clients. Under direction of the CEO, our client, is a market leader when it comes to embracing green and sustainable energy solutions - using innovation in these area's to drive value and efficiency for their key clients.
You will work closely with the Head of Procurement, and the wider Procurement team, to design and deliver appropriate commercial Procurement sourcing strategies and associated category plans that deliver cost savings as well as value in the form of innovation and performance improvement from the 3rd party supply base.
- Generate transparency for all allocated categories through a Category Management process
- Own the overall Category plan ensuring business unit demand requirements and supply constraints are captured.
- Work with business leads to formulate and implement category sourcing and supplier negotiation strategies
- Lead and structure market research in connection with upcoming RFPs and short listing of suppliers
- Monitor contracts and supplier performance
- Demonstrable experience of FM Procurement - ideally spanning the breadth of both the Hard and Soft FM sub-categories
- Experience gained in the FM Services sector is preferred, but not essential
- Ideally demonstrates experience of contract mobilisation and de-mobilisation
- Excellent track record of delivering commercial sourcing solutions and driving cost savings across the FM category portfolio
- Strong stakeholder engagement and management skills; spanning both site base, operational stakeholders, as well as Head Office clients
- Ideally Degree qualified