Procurement Graduate (Interim) - Iconic Global Brand - Central London - £20k-£22k + excellent package
Due to their ongoing success, this iconic global brand is looking for a procurement graduate to join their award-winning procurement function.
The ambitious procurement graduate will work out of their modern HQ in central London, assisting with daily administrative tasks whilst working very closely with the VP and other members of the procurement function. The ambitious procurement graduate will work closely with a variety of global stakeholders, with this opportunity allowing for potential career progression into a junior buyer position if the graduate is keen to pursue a career in procurement.
Procurement Graduate (Interim) Responsibilities:
- Liaise and assist in negotiations with a variety of stakeholders and all members of the procurement function
- Accountable for company logistics and the procuring of various items, such as: office equipment, stationary, raw materials etc
- Responsible for updating product and contract records, as well as other administrative tasks for the VP and procurement team
Procurement Graduate (Interim) Requirements:
- Proven track record as an administrator and/or an individual that is pursuing a career within procurement
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Proactive, motivated and an individual that is able to effectively work under pressure
If you're looking for a new challenge, working with an award-winning team that is entering a period of aggressive expansion, please send your CV to Sam at jobsSR@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key Skills: procurement, administrator, admin, procurement administrator, procurement admin, generalist, indirects, indirect sector, indirect procurement, HR, Technology, IT, Hardware, Software, PS, professional services, facilities management, soft services, hard services, marketing procurement, marketing, advertising, logistics, travel, real estate, negotiation, procurement stakeholder management, indirect procurement, indirect, indirect sourcing, London, Central London, London West-End, City of London, Greater London, Watford, North London, West London, South London, East London