Professional Services - Category Manager
Category Manager - Professional Services - Global FTSE 100 Engineering Giant
Due to one of the largest expansions the industry has seen, this FTSE100 engineering is seeking a passionate Procurement expert to join their centralisation journey. The Firm has an outstanding reputation for providing accelerated career progression and has yet again been voted into The Times' 100 Best Companies to Work For, so this could be an excellent career move for a proven Procurement specialist looking to continue one's upward career trajectory.
With a focus on professional services, the successful procurement professional will demonstrate their expertise across both IT and non-IT services, managing an annual spend of circa £150m.
The procurement professional will have exposure to category management and strong experience within professional services as you will be responsible for the entire procurement lifecycle. With an undisputed reputation for professional development, this is a fantastic opportunity for a high-achieving category manager to join a FTSE100 organisation during their most complex expansion.
As a Professional Services Category Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing and collaborating with an executive stakeholder community, using your relationship management and influencing skills to gain and maintain crucial buy in and support for major strategic sourcing / procurement and category management initiative
- Skilfully handling complex £ Multi-Million procurement deals across IT consultancy. design build and test, legal, finance, HR and insurance.
- Designing and executing category plans, including strategic sourcing, contract renewals & extensions, terminations and dispute resolution, as well as exciting "go-to-market" procurement projects
As a Professional Services Category Manager, you will have:
- Indirect Procurement expertise with a CV that demonstrates impressive achievements such as cost savings, risk mitigation and establishing strategic supplier relationships
- Proven track record working in a category management capacity within professional services
- Advanced understanding of contract management
Voted as one of the "Top 100 places to work" and beginning to embark on the most complex expansion to date, this is an exciting time to gain ownership over the most crucial procurement category. Alongside a competitive salary and package, my client also promotes rapid internal talent progression. For more information, or to apply, please contact Shiva at jobsSD@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key words: Procurement, IT Procurement, Category manager, category buyer, supplier relationship, Stakeholder Management, research and development, innovation, indirect procurement management, indirect spend, direct, professional services, Procurement, west London, Central London, East London, Directors, I.T procurement, Procurement Analyst, IT Procurement, cloud integration operations, strategic sourcing, indirect, direct, energy, procurement services, London, IT professional services, legal, finance