Procurement Administrator - FTSE 250 Organisation - Central London - £18k-£22k + excellent package
Following a period of aggressive expansion and ongoing success in their industry, this FTSE 250 organisation seeks an ambitious procurement administrator to join their ranks.
Based out of their global HQ in central London, the ambitious procurement administrator will join a hugely expanding procurement function, working very closely with the VP as well as the award-winning procurement team. The ambitious procurement administrator will join a forward-thinking culture, working across the European function and playing an integral role in the transformation of the firm.
Procurement Administrator Responsibilities:
- Responsible for placing office orders on behalf of the procurement team
- Assist with market research into relevant suppliers, vendors and competitors
- Update and maintain a variety of global supplier, vendor and contract records
- Arrange meetings and appointments for senior members of the procurement function
Procurement Administrator Requirements:
- Previous experience working as an administrator, ideally within procurement
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Proactive, motivated and an individual that is able to work under pressure
If you're looking for a new challenge, working with an award-winning team that is entering a period of aggressive expansion, please send your CV to Sam at jobsSR@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key Skills: procurement, administrator, admin, procurement administrator, procurement admin, generalist, indirects, indirect sector, indirect procurement, HR, Technology, IT, Hardware, Software, PS, professional services, facilities management, soft services, hard services, marketing procurement, marketing, advertising, logistics, travel, real estate, negotiation, procurement stakeholder management, indirect procurement, indirect, indirect sourcing, London, Central London, London West-End, City of London, Greater London, Watford, North London, West London, South London, East London