Junior Global SAP Implementation Lead - Interim
Junior Global SAP Procurement Lead - Fortune 500 - Technology Giant - Bristol Area - £450 - 550 P/D
This prestigious Fortune 500 Blue Chip firm is seeking an SAP SRM procurement expert to help spearhead their Global SAP rollout. With an iconic brand name, executive stakeholder exposure and a far-reaching global remit, this is a fantastic opportunity for an SAP Procurement Consultant looking to instil firm-wide transformation.
As a Junior Global SAP Procurement Lead you will: -
- As part of a greenfield implementation team, you will help define the future procurement process for indirect & direct spend across this Fortune 500 conglomerate, implementing SAP SRM procurement solutions for buying goods & services worldwide
- Project manage and lead the Global SAP rollout, overcoming senior stakeholder objections and providing expert procurement solutions
- Instigate large scale change and transformation across eProcurement, Source to Pay and ERP areas
Required experience, skills & qualifications: -
- Expertise of designing, implementing and project managing Global SAP / ERP rollouts across indirect procurement spend
- Strong knowledge of Source to Pay, eProcurement, eSourcing, SRM, CRM, and RFx
- Degree from a leading university (ideally Engineering / Technology) & Prince II qualifications are preferred but not essential
THIS IS AN EXCITING OPPORTUNITY FOR AN SAP SRM PROCUREMENT SPECIALIST TO ADD A PRESTIGIOUS BRAND TO THE CV AND BUILD AN IMPRESSIVE PORTFOLIO OF GLOBAL ACHIEVEMENTS.
If you fulfil the above criteria and would like to be considered, please send your CV to jobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or apply through this forum.
Key skills: Source-to-pay, S2P, P2P, eSourcing, eProcurement, SAP, ERP Systems, Purchasing Systems, Procurement, Indirect, Strategic Sourcing, Technology, Oracle, Emptoris, P2P, IT, Supplier Relationship Management (SRM), FTSE 100, Purchasing, Buying, Negotiation, Vendor Management, Professional Services, Bristol, Swindon, South-West, UK