Procurement Transformation Manager - Global FMCG
Procurement Transformation Manager - Leading Global FMCG - Greater London - £45k - £50 + Bonus + Package
To apply contact: jobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
An iconic brand with an award-winning procurement function seek a consultative, analytical procurement/supply chain professional to join their high-calibre team in their global headquarters.
A period of unprecedented growth and investment has precipitated a controlled expansion of the procurement team within this iconic FTSE100 brand. Working alongside the Procurement Transformation Lead and partnering directly with senior stakeholders across procurement and wider commercial functions, you will manage complex projects to improve efficiency and excellence in procurement. This business is famed for innovation and introducing new technologies across procurement, in this role you can expect to influence strategy across frameworks, tools, systems and processes to maximise commercial opportunities.
As a Procurement transformation manager, you will:
- Work as part of the procurement business transformation team, focusing on sourcing & change management activates across EMEA for finished products
- Use a holistic approach to drive change and transformation in order to implement value creation and growth in the supplier base
- As part of the procurement & commercial team, you will take an active role in linking supply chain & manufacturing projects, including projects within new product development
- Continuously review & drive improvement of embedded programmes to ensure supply chain efficiency and a cross functional success
- 2-3+ years Procurement / Strategic Sourcing / Category Management experience within a blue-chip environment, with a CV that details commercial achievements (cost savings & avoidance, risk mitigation, supplier relationship and performance improvement, stakeholder engagement)
- Strong project management skillet, with experience successfully implementing transformation & change management projects into the supply chain
- Degree essential
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation renowned for developing and progressing talent within a large-scale world-class procurement function. With a highly renowned procurement function
If you are interested in applying, please do so through this domain or by sending a copy of your updated CV to jobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keywords: procurement, purchasing, indirect procurement, stakeholder management, strategic sourcing. FMCG, FTSE, London, Degree, CIPS, progression, development, management, change management, supply chain transformation, procurement transformation