Interim Indirect Procurement Manager - £500 p/d
Interim Indirect Procurement Manager - Ftse 100 Utilities Giant - West London - 6 Month Contract - £500 p/d
This blue-chip utility giant seeks a skilled Procurement contractor to lead a variety of key indirect sourcing projects across the indirect procurement spectrum. The Interim Indirect Procurement Manager will gain control of an escalating spend through skilful sourcing, supplier management and stakeholder engagement. With a number of high-profile projects, you are guaranteed an interesting and varied career move.
The Firm is seeking a passionate procurement expert to join on a 6-month turnaround contract assignment.
As Interim Indirect Procurement Manager you will: -
- Lead the Procurement function into new and innovative areas to raise their profile and reinforce best practice
- Deliver increased savings by coming up with and delivering on your own innovative procurement strategies and ideas
- Negotiate the acquisition of new, and the exit of old, suppliers so as to reduce the number of suppliers across indirect categories, and improve ROI
- Influencestrategy development & implementation across indirect spend categories including but not limited to, professional services, marketing & facilities
- Initiate and execute high level procurement and strategic sourcing projects to drive value and deliver £ Multi-Million cost savings
- Ensure the value of supplier management is understood within these high-profile categories to maximise value beyond the pre-contract procurement phases
Required candidate background: -
- Previous Indirect Category ownership is a must, ideally with professional services category experience
- Proven procurement, strategic sourcing & category management skills gained from a progressive procurement career within large FTSE 250employers
- Impressive achievements detailed on CV, including cost savings, risk mitigation, supplier consolidation, strategic vendor partnerships established etc
- Degree & MCIPS preferred though not essential
This is a fantastic opportunity for a high-achieving Procurement expert to join at leading blue-chip procurement team have a huge impact within a collaborative and rewarding environment.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or directly through this page.
Key skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, negotiation, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management SRM, vendor management, purchasing, buying, Indirect, Marketing Procurement, Professional Services, Indirect Procurement , BTL Procurement, ATL Procurement,