Procurement Manager - Software Asset Management
Procurement Manager - Software Asset Management / Software as a Service - Globally Leading Brand - FTSE50
Salary: £60,000 - £65,000 + Extensive Package
This leading global brand have experience unprecedented levels of success over the previous decade, taking on new markets and experiencing growth like never before.
Alongside this success the procurement team has also had to expand its remit, having recruited a high caliber of procurement talent over the years, they are now looking for a Procurement Professional with a strong understand of Software as a Service / Software Agreements / Software Asset Management.
This opportunity not only offers autonomous working and a high level of responsibilities to make decisions, it also has a set career path into more senior levels within the business.
Work life balance is something this organization take very seriously and therefore offer hugely flexible working to manage your own work load. The base for this position is flexible, so can be based anywhere across the UK.
The Procurement Manager will be responsible for:
- A £Multi-Million Software spend estimated around £30Mil across Software as a Service (SaaS), Software Asset Management and Software Agreements
- Negotiating on a range of important contracts for the business, ensuring that the best value is achieved for the business
- Managing a range of stakeholders across the globe both internally and externally and at varying levels of seniority
The Procurement Manager Requirements;
- A strong understanding of Software as a Service / Software Asset Management
- Strong negotiation abilities
To find out more about this opportunity, please send over a CV to Emily at JOBSEFK@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key words: Software Asset Management, Software Agreements, SaaS, Software as a Service, Procurement, Category Manager, Procurement Manager, London, Manchester, Liverpool, Bristol, Birmingham, South Coast, Progression, Flexible working