Indirect Procurement Manager
Procurement Manager - FTSE100 Energy Giant
As a result of a huge transformation of their procurement function, FTSE100 utilities giant has a newly created procurement manager opportunity on their team. Working within one of the core functions of the business, the procurement manager will lead a greenfield category and execute brand-new strategies to optimise business operations.
The procurement manager will be heavily focused on indirects, leading the innovation, R&D and debt management categories and managing spends in the hundreds of millions. This is a fantastic opportunity for a capable procurement professional to join an organisation that is paving the way for renewable energy across Europe.
The Procurement Manager will be responsible for:
- The full procurement process, from contract negotiation to implementation and management of contracts/ suppliers thereafter.
- Devising and implementing strategy across a greenfield category
- Working alongside senior stakeholders and key suppliers to deliver significant cost savings to across the group.
The Procurement Manager will have:
- Strong end to end procurement experience, specialising within indirect procurement.
- The ability to management stakeholders and suppliers.
- Degree and CIPS
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation that promotes agile working and rapid career progression. For more information, or to apply, please contact Shiva at jobsSD@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key words: Procurement, IT Procurement, Category manager, category buyer, supplier relationship, Stakeholder Management, research and development, innovation, indirect procurement management, indirect spend, direct, professional services, Procurement, west London, Central London, East London, Directors, I.T procurement, Procurement Analyst, IT Procurement, cloud integration operations, strategic sourcing, indirect, direct, energy, procurement services, London, Digital, networks, hardware, software