IT Procurement Category Lead
IT Procurement Category Lead - Global Law Firm - London
Location: Central London + Flexible Working
Salary: up to £75,000 + Strong Package + Bonus
This leading and global law firm have experienced major success over the last decade, now with offices spread across Europe, the US, Canada, Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific. Achieving a £Multi-Billion revenue target year on year, this organization are looking to expand their procurement function.
This leading firm have a centralized procurement function based in Central London of 50 people, dedicated to achieving excellent value to the business. Due to an internal promotion, they are now looking for an excellent IT Procurement Category Lead to look after an array of global spends across Software, Software Asset Management, Hardware and Telecoms.
As IT Procurement Category Lead you will benefit from working autonomously in role, with exposure to various learning and development options including but not limited to in-house training, mentoring and external course funding. Through these various initiatives, this organization allows development in order for you to progress to more senior positions within the organization typically within 12 - 18 months.
The IT Procurement Category Lead will be responsible for:
- A Multi-Million budget of over £100Mil on various projects across Software, Hardware and Telecoms
- Planning excellent IT procurement category strategy for the business, taking hold of both short-term quick wins as well as planning strategy over a 3 - 5-year period
- Getting involved with other areas of the business, making yourself known to the key stakeholders within the business to get best possible buy in
- Taking on management responsibilities, starting with a small team of 1 Analyst and 1 Buyer, building up to grow the team over the next year
The IT Procurement Category Lead will need:
- A solid and strong background within IT Procurement, experience managing the full end to end sourcing process
- Strong stakeholder management skills
For more information please send across a copy of your CV to Emily at JOBSEFK@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key words: IT, Software, Hardware, Telecoms, Procurement, Category Lead, Senior Category Manager, Head of Category, Procurement Manager, London, Flexible Working, Progression, FTSE500