Senior Global IT Procurement Manage
Senior Global IT Procurement Manager - Leading Tech Firm - £65,000 - £70,000 + Package - London
This Leading Technology organization have experienced an exciting rate of success on a global scale over the last decade, this organization are looking for a Senior IT Procurement Manager to join their global centralized procurement team based in London. Procurement is an integral part of this business, with a seat on the board and buy in across the C-Suite.
After investing a huge £10 Million into Learning and Development, this is something that the organization take very seriously, through schemes tailored to suit the individual employee such as in-house training, external courses and mentoring. As a result of this, individuals can expect to progress quickly through the ranks to more senior positions within the organization.
The Senior Global IT Procurement Manager will responsibility for:
- Strategically sourcing for all of the global IT spend of over £200Mil across Software, Hardware, Telecoms and more
- Planning effective category planning across a 3- and 5-year timeframes
- Managing global stakeholders across 6 continents, ensuring that they are fully bought in to changes in your IT Procurement strategy through regular skype and conference calls
- Leading a small team of buyers and analysts, ensuring that they are abiding by your set strategy
The Senior Global IT Procurement Manager will need to have:
- Strong IT Procurement experience, across a variety of sectors
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, building relationships with stakeholders across the global remit
To take advantage of this exciting opportunity, please send across a copy of your CV to Emily at JOBSEFK@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key words: IT, Hardware, Software, Procurement, Procurement Manager, London, Progression, Category Manager