Indirect Procurement Manager
Following a huge investment into their brands, resulting in a major transformation project, the leading FTSE100 utilities giant is in pursuit of an indirect procurement manager to spearhead the transformation within their esteemed procurement function. The expert procurement professional will be able to use their autonomy to devise and implement innovative procurement strategies to optimise business operations and manage spends in the hundreds of millions.
The procurement expert will be working across indirect categories, including but not limited to research and development, innovation, IT and technology. You will have the opportunity to learn from seasoned professionals and fast track your career to a senior position.
As an Indirect Procurement Manager, you will be responsible for:
- The full end to end procurement life cycle, from contract negotiation to contract award and managing the contracts thereafter.
- Devising and implementing category strategy across innovation, tech, IT and R&D.
- Working alongside senior stakeholders and key suppliers to deliver significant cost savings to across the group.
As an indirect Procurement Manager, you will have:
- Experience working across indirect procurement categories, with experience across R&D, innovation, tech and IT being beneficial
- Full end to end procurement
- Degree + CIPS
Key words: Procurement, IT Procurement, category manager, category buyer, supplier relationship, Stakeholder Management, research and development, innovation, indirect procurement management, indirect spend, direct, professional services, procurement, west London, Central London, East London, Directors, I.T procurement, Procurement Analyst, IT Procurement, cloud integration operations, procurement, strategic sourcing, indirect, direct, energy, procurement services, London, Digital, networks, hardware, software