Commercial Data Analyst - Interim
Commercial Data Analyst (Advanced Excel Experience Required) - central London - £200 per day
Following the creation of an analytics centre of excellence, an esteemed Oil & Gas major seeks a high-achieving data analyst to enter a broad position in their innovative new business unit, targeted at applying cutting-edge emerging technologies across multiple commercial functions. Operating in a cross-functional environment, the successful individual will close data gaps, complete data cleansing activities and identify data capture and maintenance improvements related to our supplier base by working closely with end users and leveraging research and data analytics skills.
Data Analyst Job Profile:
- Conducting deep analysis into organisation performance to provide solutions to stakeholders and influence change in the organisation
- This work involves analysis, reflection and the use of data over a longer time-period in order to anticipate problems.
- It requires knowledge of the overall system and focuses on the direct application and improvement of systems.
- Liaising with various areas of the business including procurement, supply chain, sourcing, legal, finance and operations
- Partnering with a global stakeholder base to introduce market-leading technologies
Data Analyst Requirements:
- Strong Analytical background with a proven track record of managing large sets of data and creating reports for the development of a commercial function
- Must have experience / professional background working in:
- Data cleansing and maintenance
- Exploratory data analysis
- Experience in continuous process improvement
- Strong numerate skills, including experience working with Excel and data analytics tools
- Energetic, proactive personality and keen to develop a career with a global business
- Keen to learn, take on responsibility and progress quickly
- Strong undergraduate background - e.g. Mathematics, Engineering
If you are interested in working for a truly global organisation, FTSE-listed major and with best-in class talent, please apply directly through this page or send a word version CV to jobsGS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
This is a fantastic interim opportunity to gain fantastic experience for someone at the early stages of their career.