Supply Chain Business Analyst
Who are we?
The International Supply Chain team (“ISC”) was established in London to centralise manufacturing and supply chain support across the Warner Home Entertainment (“WHE”) Affiliates and Licensees in the EMEA and APAC regions. The ISC is primarily responsible for the maintenance of product master data, owning the entire DVD, BD, UHD and games purchasing process(“POs”), including stock reconciliation, maintaining standard costing records and valuing inventories across territories.
What part will you play?
- You will provide support to the supply chain teams (ISC and territories) and resolve any issues that prevent accurate reporting. The Business Analyst will work closely with the master data analyst and also with the wider team.
- Provide analysis and reporting on sales demand, capacity planning, inventory, transportation, cost to serve and cost to market.
- Act as an interface between supply chain and IT teams on supply chain data quality issues. Investigate the root cause and take corrective action to resolve.
- Coordinate communication and change management actions, including being involved in the operational testing of improvement initiatives.
- Develop internal analysis tools to measure cost drivers in the supply chain related areas, including sales performance and forecast accuracy.
- Ensure that analysis and reporting are consistent and kept aligned within the organisation.
- Provide ad-hoc support to investigate supply chain KPI anomalies by extracting and analysing data.
- Coordinate business process improvement projects and work with vendor-, territory- and licensee operations teams
- Provide support, collect and maintain data to help with identified improvement opportunities and facilitate ROI review.
What do we require from you?
- Business analysis and reporting experience, preferably in a home entertainment business or related field.
- Experience working with big data sets
- Strong analytical skills
- Detail oriented and extremely accurate
- Proven project management experience
- Computer proficiency and full working knowledge of supply chain systems (e.g. SAP, Tableau, Business Objects or other data warehouse systems)
More searches like this
- Demand Planner Retail £40,000 - £49,999 Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Import & Export Retail £40,000 - £49,999 Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Inventory Manager Retail £40,000 - £49,999 Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Logistics Retail £40,000 - £49,999 Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Operations Retail £40,000 - £49,999 Full Time jobs in London (Central)