Procurement Specialist - FTSE 100
Procurement Specialist - FTSE 100 Firm - London - £35,000 -£40,000
Global household name is looking for a Procurement Specialist to join their best-in-class procurement function. This is a very rare opportunity to join the rapidly growing procurement function of one of the largest companies in the world. The company have just emerged from an incredibly successful transformation and are looking to build on their recent success by growing their team. The role itself will give fantastic global exposure and be a great platform for a procurement specialist with SAP experience to grow their procurement career.
Procurement Specialist Responsibilities:-
- Be responsible for sourcing new suppliers, managing contracts, and buying a variety of goods and services
- Work closely with Senior Procurement professionals, learning from the very best in the industry
- Use SAP software to manage the entire P2P process
- Interact with senior level stakeholders from within the business and externally, greatly improving your stakeholder management skills
Procurement Specialist required background:-
- Some experience working within a procurement function, purchasing either goods or services
- Knowledge of SAP software and evidence of using it in previous role(s)
- Proof of great achievements or rapid progression in previous role(s)
- Degree + CIPS (preferred but not essential)
This is a rare opportunity to join this firm at this level and is a great chance for a procurement specialist to get their foot in the door of an industry leading organisation!
To find out more and apply please send your CV to jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, stakeholder management, negotiation, SRM, contract management, procurement consultancy, Indirect procurement, buyer