Supply Chain & Pricing Data Analyst
4 days left
- Full Time
This well-known retailer has exciting new role working within their central supply chain team for a Pricing & Data Analyst.
Within this role you will work with commercial, marketing, retail and finance teams across the business to ensure sale, promotions and pricing data is created and managed. You will also provide expertise using data modelling and reporting tools.
Within this highly operational team, you will undertake data analysis, manage admin and plan strategy for those area of data managed by the team.
Key Accountabilities to include:
- Analyse the effectiveness of promotional activity to shape the strategy going forward.
- Process development and improvement - e.g. identify opportunities for automation
- Build and maintain reports and data dashboard
- Play a key part in business intelligence and process improvement
The idea/ candidate will have the following skills/experience:
- Strong analytical ability/use of tools, ability to write new reports
- Advanced level excel is required. Experience of PowerBI would be an advantage.
- Commercial experience would be desirable
- Ability to interpret and present complex data