IT Procurement Manager - Digital
Excellent opportunity to join a key client of 1st Executive, a leading financial services organisation based in Wiltshire as an Interim IT Procurement Manager. This is an initial 12-month contract, paying up to £600p/d. The ideal candidate will have strong Digital procurement experience such as Cloud and Saas.
Your key accountabilities:
- Responsible for full sourcing process including development of demand/scope, supplier selection, commercial negotiation, risk mitigation and contract execution, ensuring the appropriate business involvement at all stages of the process.
- Lead negotiation of complex commercials and contract terms of service agreements. Shape contractual terms and conditions, involving Legal when required, employing best practice in contracting methods to manage risk and maximise value.
- Undertake due diligence in mitigating all external supply risk from supplier selection through to contract execution.
- Actively manage sourcing projects to conclusion using project tracking technology, updating in a timely manner to support reporting requirements.
- Challenge and influence business stakeholders where appropriate to deliver best value to the company.
- Support and enable a high performing team through sharing information, best practices and lessons learned.
- A proven track record in strategic sourcing of complex, global category projects is absolutely necessary.
- Strong Digital IT Procurement experience including SaaS and Cloud
- Strong Stakeholder management skills/experience across a complex, cross-functional environment.
- Project management skills/experience, managing multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Excellent Negotiation skills and strong commercial acumen
- Experienced sourcing professional
- Blue chip/Matrix background
- Strategic mindset
- Strong contract management skills
- Significant experience of procuring indirect services
- Project management skills, ability to prioritise and manage multiple activities, and deliver to tight deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills, team player and highly motivated self-starter
If you think this position could be a good fit for you, please apply to this role with the most up to date CV that you have. If you have any questions, call Elliot Fisher on 01483 212186.