Procurement Manager - Marketing
Marketing Procurement Manager - Surrey- £45k - £55k + package - Global FTSE 250 Professional Services Provider
Are you looking for a challenging new role within a global company? Do you have the gravitas and experience to lead multimillion-dollar contracts in a fast paced and demanding environment? If so market leading procurement team is looking to recruit a senior marketing procurement professional to work across a number of their blue chip clients. The candidates must have strong marketing procurement experience in above the line and below the line spend in order to.
The procurement role will involve:
- Liaising with head of marketing procurement in cross functional teams
- Working with the clients to bring marketing procurement strategies to the functions
- Providing an innovative, creative outlook on the marketing procurement spend
- Liaising closely with senior stakeholders to implement strategies for the marketing spend
The following procurement skills are required:
- Strong experience in marketing procurement above the line and below the line
- A minimum 2.1 degree (or equivalent international qualification)
- Experience working in a consultative position is a must
- Strong analytical and communication skills and the ability to deliver strategies to senior stakeholders
To have an opportunity to take advantage of this exciting new Procurement position and become a vital part of a new team; making a difference to one of the world's most prominent companies - please send your CV to email@example.com.