EMEA FM Category Manager
EMEA FM Category Manager - Global Organisation - Central London - £55,000 - £70,000 + Package
This £Multi-Billion Global Organisation have experienced unprecedented success over the last decade, growing on a global scale. They are now recruiting a Facilities Management Category Manager to look after a various projects across the EMEA region with a value of over £150 Million.
This Organisation invest heavily into Learning and Development initiatives, including sponsored outside courses, inhouse lessons, mentoring and more, this allows candidates to progress quickly through the ranks within the organization.
As FM Category Manager you shall be responsible for:
- Managing the end to end procurement process, from market research, running full tenders, contracts to supplier relationship management
- Planning and executing procurement strategy across the EMEA region
- Working on a range of projects across soft and hard services, including HVAC, Waste Management, Cleaning, M&E and more
- Engaging with a range of stakeholders of various levels within the business and various project teams, keeping them on board with changes to procurement policy
As FM Category Manager you will need to have:
- End to end procurement experience within indirect categories
- Excellent communication skills to communicate effectively with stakeholders
This is a unique opportunity to join an organization that prides itself of its excellent employee benefits and collaborative and inclusive culture.
For more information regarding this opportunity, please contact Emily at JOBSEFK@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key words: Facilities Management, Procurement, FM, Soft Services, Hard Services, Category Manager, Procurement Manager, Buyer