Interim Category Specialist - Marketing - Surrey
- Interim Category Specialist - Recruitment Services - £350-450p/d
An Interim Marketing Category Specialist at £350-450p/d is required for a global FTSE100 Manufacturing organisation based in Surrey. A 6 month initial contract, this is an exciting opportunity within undertaking sourcing events and negotiations across the category and conduct category/sourcing analysis, running tender processes and managing both internal and in-country stakeholders on an international scale within marketing. A great role for any candidate who is looking to develop their experience within a global, diverse and fast-paced function.
- Managing the Marketing Procurement spend across the category, including media, event, PR & creative agencies
- Driving added value into the local supply base through strategic global contracts.
- Engaging with senior stakeholders up to C-level, you will drive strategic sourcing initiatives into the marketing category across multiple business areas
- Undertaking a global rationalisation project across all suppliers/agencies
- looking the bid process for local markets, enabling contract flowdowns and taking the lead with ongoing SRM agreements with the supply base.
- Previous experience as a marketing buyer/category manager covering either ATL, BTL or both, or a General Indirects background that has covered marketing procurement within the last 2-3 years
- Proven sourcing skillset with tangible evidence of clear saving delivery
- Evidence of leading tender processes in the marketing space and influencing budget holders on projects
- Ability to undertake cost analysis
Apply for Interim Category Specialist - Marketing - Surrey
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly