IT Category Manager - FTSE 100 Major - £60k
IT Category Manager - FTSE 100 Major - Central London - £60k + Excellent Benefits Package
With a procurement transformation on the horizon, FTSE 100 multinational are a targeting driven procurements specialist with extensive experience within indirect procurement with a focus on IT. With a multi-million £ spend across both hardware and software and an experienced sourcing team, you'll enjoy full autonomy over your category in a collaborative atmosphere.
Lead responsibilities include:
- Understand the businesses objectives and challenges to help successfully execute the IT category strategy
- Lead negotiations for IT products and services, while communicating potential risk factors to stakeholders
- Plan and execute strategic sourcing projects across the IT category
- Develop and maintain supplier relationships to maintain performance and guarantee process improvements
Procurement skills required:
- Well versed within indirect procurement with continuous progression and tangible achievements to match
- An intimate understanding of IT category planning across both hardware and software
- Degree / MCIPS
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your procurement acumen in a forward-thinking and established procurement function. You'll have the opportunity for full autonomy from the outset with clearly mapped progression opportunities.
To apply to the role, email your CV to Hugo Billyard at: jobsHB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk