Head of Capex & MRO - Central London £65k
Head of Capex Procurement- £65,000 + Excellent Package - Central London
This FMCG giant are looking for an experienced dynamic individual to come and lead the Capex and MRO category spends with the company. As the company undergoes year on year growth these procurement projects will approach close to £100 million.
Within a senior position in the company you will often direction for the whole procurement department and have a direct line to the CPO and senior executives. As head of category the successful individual will be expected to hit the ground running and work independently to really make the role their own. With further expansion planned over the next 5 years, there will be the opportunity to grow and manage your own procurement team.
Head of Indirect Procurement Job Profile:
- Responsibility for multiple UK sites and the procurement needs of each site
- Lead and train a large team of specialists in CAPEX and MRO spend
- Collaborate with high profile stakeholders both internally and externally to assure expectations are met and exceeded
- Identifying and implementing cost saving strategies to make sure growth targets are met
Head of Indirect Procurement Consultant Requirements:
- Experience leading CAPEX and MRO categories with large spends
- Time spent within the FMCG, Retail or Food & Beverage Space
- Confidence working in a dynamic environment and battle hardened in working with senior stakeholders
- Degree + MCIPS (desired but not essential)
If you are an ambitious leader who is excited about the opportunity to develop and manage a team as it undergoes a transformation within one of the fastest growing UK FMCG companies.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Alex at email@example.com or directly through this page.
Key skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, engineering, stakeholder management, negotiation, CAPEX, MRO, MRO spend, CAPEX procurement, FMCG procurement, London, Berkshire, Hampshire, Central London, contract management, procurement consultancy, Indirect procurement, indirect, Food & Beverage