Duty Operations Manager - Leading Attraction Company
- Full Time
Duty Manager/ Operations Manager - Leading Attraction Company
Leading Attraction - Central London
Salary £30,000pa + excellent benefits
Jewels Travel & Hospitality Recruitment are working alongside a Leading Attraction Company based in Central London who due to expansion are seeking an experienced Operations Manager working closely with the Senior Customer Experience Manager.
The Duty Manager/ Operations Manager will be responsible for ensuring all teams are working together in delivering the high levels of customer experience this client has won many Industry awards for.
Job responsibilities for this Duty Manager/ operations Manager role will be:-
- Responsible for their crews performance to include supervisors and be adaptable to cover for supervisors in their duties when required.
- Ensuring all teams are compliant with health & safety, food hygiene and licensing legislation.
- Stock control, staff training and new staff inductions, together with staff appraisals and performance management.
- Responsible for uniform standards of all crew are in place in line for delivering company standards and brand image for this highly respectable Hospitality Company.
The Duty Manager/ Operations Manager that will be recruited for this role
- Must have crowd control and worked a minimum of 5 years in a similar role within Attraction, Hospitality, Travel & Tourism Industry.
- Ideally degree level in Business Management Leisure & Tourism or similar.
If you feel you have the experience and skills to apply for this role then send your CV ….
How to Apply:
Please apply to advert or via Jewels Travel Recruitment website with a copy of your CV.
Please note only suitable candidate will be contacted for this position. If your skills are not what the client is seeking for this position your CV will be added to our database where you will be considered for other roles as they become available that match your skills and experience.
Once you are added to our database you will receive emails of our "New Vacancies" covering all our new and available jobs as they become available.
You will also receive weekly/monthly email newsletters from Jewels Recruitment, listing ALL available jobs in various locations and salary bands. Please advise us if you do not want to receive these new job alerts.
FOLLOW JEWELS RECRUITMENT ON TWITTER/FACEBOOK/LINKEDIN FOR NEW JOBS, CAREER ADVICE, INDUSTRY NEWS AND MUCH MORE ... @JewelsJobs