HR Operations Manager: Entertainment & Media
One of the UK’s leading TV & Digital content production groups, covering Entertainment, Sport, Factual and Drama, is in search of a hands-on HR Manager for a hybrid role that focuses on delivering compensation, benefits and HR operational support to a diverse range of individual business entities, each with their own personality, organisational structure and needs.
You would be responsible for managing the HR Operations service that provides a consistent, efficient and accurate HR service to HQ and the Operating Companies across the employee lifecycle.
- Deliver effective and efficient HR operational solutions, that meet business needs and ensure compliance and proactively drive improvements.
- Manage the successful delivery of the HR administration across the full employee lifecycle including annual HR activity and maintenance of HR files and data.
- Lead the maintenance and development of Group HR policies, processes and templates, working in conjunction with HR Specialists and other HQ teams as needed e.g. Legal, Finance, Technology.
- Ensure compliance with HR legislation, policies and best practice to provide the best experience and effectively manage risk.
- Manage twice yearly refresh of Employee Handbook.
- Manage annual update and roll out of employment and freelance contract templates.
- Ensure that policies and processes are communicated effectively to the HR function, colleagues, line managers and other internal stakeholders.
- Oversee payroll changes collation for all group company monthly in-house payrolls.
- Oversee monthly benefits administration processes for the Group.
- Collaborate with HQ teams and HR colleagues to establish relevant data and reporting requirements and key metrics that will inform decision making.
- Lead advisor for Group HR on all matter relating to Family Friendly Policies, facilitating Adoption, Maternity, Paternity, Flexible Working Applications and Shared Parental Leave.
- Lead on all Immigration Compliance matters and deliver fit for purpose HR solution to meet legislative requirements (Brexit).
They are a business that has grown through acquisitions, but each individual Production Company has maintained its own individual identity and personality, resulting in a diverse range of cultures across the group, all of which require a different approach and levels of support.
It is key that applicants are happy to be dedicated to providing operational HR support across the business and not looking to be involved with strategy. A similar background from a creative sector such as Advertising/Media, creative or other Entertainment business (Film, Music, TV etc) would be great groundings for this role.
£45,000 - 50,000 + Benefits
Due to a large number of applications expected, Rocket apologises that only those candidates who are successfully short-listed will be contacted about the role.
Rocket Recruitment is the trading name of Rocket Recruitment Ltd. Rocket Recruitment operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment.