Operations Account Manager
At CEVA we believe that logistics is a people business, and our people are passionate and committed. They fully understand supply chain excellence and live and breathe it every day. There are over 42,000 of us around the world, we are collaborative and enthusiastic about our work and the value we deliver to our customers.
We are a full service transportation and logistics company with freight management and contract logistics operations spanning 1,000 locations in 160 countries. Many of the world’s best-known brands count on CEVA to serve their markets - so why wouldn’t you join our team?!
We have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic, forward-thinking and energetic Operations Account to join our brand new multi-user site in Corby to to oversee and ensure the efficient and safe operation of warehousing and/or distribution activity for individual clients, maximizing use of appropriate systems and resources to fulfill customer orders and ensure all key performance indicator targets are met.
- To provide appropriate management control through effective planning, organization and communication to ensure that all key performance indicator targets in relation to profit and service are achieved.
- Maintain an optimal level of operational efficiency and resources at all times, ensuring operating procedures and processes meet quality requirements and driving performance improvements through auditing processes and robust reporting mechanisms.
- Monitor performance and progress of warehouse and/or distribution employees, to ensure that all are appropriately motivated, trained and aware of the required standards
- Provide contract/site management with statistical data and reports as required
- Investigate service failures and ensuring that appropriate remedial actions are put in place
- Maintain high standards of health and safety, hygiene and security within the warehouse, ensuring that all relevant health, safety and environmental policies and procedures are adhered to and that appropriate controls are in place to ensure security of products within the site
- Oversee stock control, processing of orders and maintenance of stock systems
- Liaise with clients on weekly reporting; invoicing requirements; monthly, quarterly and annual business reviews; and new business opportunities.
Our ideal candidate will be extremely customer focused with a proven track record of engaging with and managing customers and stakeholders. You will be an exceptional account manager with demonstrable drive and enthusiasm with the ability to evidence commercial acumen and strong analytical capability. Results driven with strong problem solving skills you will also be self-motivated and energetic with the ability to develop effective working relationships. Flexibility and a strong team work ethic are also key requirements for this role.