Procurement Manager - Capex / MRO - London
Procurement Manager - Capex / MRO
Private Equity backed organisation who are going through a transformation, are looking to recruit a Procurement Manager - Capex / MRO to procure, on the basis of deep cost understanding and analysis of materials and components, Capex equipment and spare parts whilst taking ownership of the team to drive continuous improvement within direct global and regional Procurement.
Location: Hounslow, London
Title: Procurement Manager - Capex / MRO
Salary: Up to £70k + Bonus + Competitive Benefits Package
The client need someone with demonstrable success in building a procurement function from a brownfield environment by:
- Implementing best practice, manage the end to end procurement processes with suppliers
- Implement new ways of working, challenge approached and manage their performance inclusive implementation of quality contracts, specification and SLA's.
- Drive continuous improvement, best value and quality improvement through analysing existing products and services to identify more cost-effective solutions and monitor the cost related aspects
- Monitoring and challenging existing practices and actively seek ways to achieve better outcomes
- Ensure key performance and financial targets are met and corrective action taken where necessary
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 10 years of relevant Cost Engineering and commercial Procurement experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in strategic sourcing, including technical sourcing
- Detailed knowledge of EU and UK Procurement legislation, supplier and contract management
- Strong knowledge of various sourcing and Procurement practices & tools
- Solid project management skills, having managed and successfully delivered multiple, complex projects on-time and on-budget
- Preferably cost engineering experience in the aviation industry, supplier and OEM experience
- Open to travel
If you are interested in discussing the role Procurement Manager - Capex / MRO, please give Brad Mills a call on 01483 212 190 or apply through the link below.