Graduate - Procurement & Supply Chain
Graduate - Procurement & Supply Chain - Hertfordshire
£20,000 - £30,000 + Benefits
Our client, a FTSE 100 chemical/technology company is looking to recruit a recent graduate, who has either done a placement year or internship within a supply chain / engineering role. Our client will also consider a graduate with 12 months experience within a procurement & supply chain role with a view to fast-track your career. You will be joining a global organisation that has being going through a transformation to drive change, which will provide leadership and development training throughout your career.
- Working with complex production processes, use data analysis techniques to reduce inventory levels and ensure production schedules are designed and delivered to meet customer specification
- Operate and maintain efficient supply chain administration processes, including order of materials & reagents in addition to managing the intake and flow of material
- Working closely with the manufacturing team to develop a robust production plan focused on a continuous flow of material, ensuring compliance and execution of the plan
- Manage the collation, analysis and presentation of all Supply Chain & Production data used in departmental KPI reports.
- Strong academic track record (Ideally Supply Chain, Engineering, Business Management of closely related degree subject)
- With good communication and data presentation skills plus ability to summarise key findings
- Who are good at problem-solving
- Ability to work alone, and/or with minimal guidance
- Permanent and unrestricted right to live and work in the UK
If you are interested in discussing the Graduate - Procurement & Supply chain role in more detail, either apply for the role below or give Brad Mills a call on 01483 212 190 or email firstname.lastname@example.org