Strategic Sourcing Consultant
Strategic Sourcing Consultant
Job title: Strategic Sourcing Procurement Consultant
Sector: Procurement Consultancy
Location: Philadelphia based
Salary: $70k - $75k + BONUSES + BENEFITS
Contact: Michael Pham at email@example.com
Leading Procurement Services Provider seeks a Strategic Sourcing Consultant to join their expanding team in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. The Strategic Sourcing Consultant will be providing Procurement solutions and analysis for various companies, with responsibility of developing exceptional Sourcing Strategies across all industries.
Reporting to the Procurement Director, you will have the opportunity to take on many unique projects and adapt to the different corporate and industrial demands, which will offer you full exposure for career progression. You will be doing most of your work out of the Head Office in Philadelphia, giving you the exposure of a consultancy role whilst maintaining a stable work-life balance. The company prides itself with driving internal and organic growth, with many of the current Directors in the business having progressed from Consultant and Analyst level.
As a Strategic Sourcing Consultant, you will be:
- Developing sourcing and category strategies across indirect categories such as Professional Services, MRO, Logistics, Finance
- Conducting thorough analysis for spend, product and markets
- Developing and managing relationships with key stakeholders and suppliers
- Negotiating contracts with new suppliers
- Implementing cost saving plans for different clients across various Procurement projects
- Experience within a Strategic Sourcing
- Strong background within Procurement, preferably within Indirect categories such as MRO, Professional Services, Logistics etc
- Solid problem solving and analytical skills, with deep knowledge of Microsoft Excel and spend analytics
- Experience within Consulting strongly preferred
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Adaptability when handling various Procurement projects for clients from different industries
- A university degree, MSc highly desirable
This is an exciting opportunity to become an integral part of the Procurement functions for many businesses, where you will be directly responsible for developing the strategy and direction for the indirect spend, in order to ensure and maximize cost reduction and overall success for the Procurement department.
If you possess the relevant experiences and abilities, within indirect spend or consulting, then please get in touch and send your resume to Michael at firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, PA, Chicago, Illinois, IL, US, USA, Procurement, Indirect Procurement, Direct Procurement, Professional Services Spend, MRO Spend, Logistics Spend, Indirect Spend, Strategic Sourcing, Category Management, Procurement Consultant, Senior Consultant, Strategic Sourcing Consultant.