Global Procurement Specialist
Global Procurement Specialist -Leading Social Media Organisation - London - £35,000 + CIPS sponsorship + Flexible Working
This remarkable Social Media Organisation is seeking an ambitious Procurement Specialist to join their head office in London. The Procurement Specialist will be embedded into the financial team, gaining fantastic exposure to senior stakeholders both internally and externally to the business! This role offers brilliant progression opportunities with normal transition to a Senior Procurement role coming within 12-18 months!
As Global Procurement Specialist you will: -
- Build long-lasting relationships and negotiate contracts with key vendors and suppliers across an international remit
- Take the lead on some of the company's most integral procurement categories, primarily covering Third Party Spend
- Gain fantastic exposure not only to C-Level Stakeholders but also to a truly Global Remit
- Support on a variety of projects, giving extensive breadth to the role - something very rare at this level
Global Procurement Specialist Required Background: -
- Some exposure to managing Vendors and Suppliers across either a Procurement or Operations background
- Strong negotiation and stakeholder management skills
- Experience within a regulated background is beneficial but not essential (e.g. Pharmaceutical, Finance)
- Strong academic background (2.1 degree or above) + CIPS study
What the role offers: -
- Basic salary of £30,000 - £35,000
- Pension, Healthcare, Dental Cover
- Gym Membership
- CIPS Sponsorship
- Young, social culture in the heart of London
- Flexible Working
This is a phenomenal opportunity for a budding procurement specialist to join a rapidly growing organisation that can offer fantastic rates of progression!
To find out more and apply please send your CV to jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, stakeholder management, negotiation, SRM, contract management, procurement buyer, indirect procurement, procurement specialist, procurement analyst, Third-Party Spend procurement