Procurement Manager - Generalist - Central London - FastTrack Career Development - £40,000 - £50,000 + Bonus + Excellent Benefits Package
Contact: Shiva at jobsSD@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Due to an internal promotion, this globally revered transport services organisation is seeking a bright, ambitious and up-and-coming procurement specialist to join its award-winning team as Procurement Manager. With a challenging range of £ Multi-Million sub-categories to manage and a supportive and collaborative team ethos, the Category Specialist will embed themselves quickly and build an impressive portfolio of strategic achievements.
As a Procurement Manager, you will:
- Focus your time on strategic sourcing and skilled procurement & project management, leaving more junior members to handle transactional procurement
- Design & implement innovative category strategies across the full range of both direct and indirect spends.
- Manage a challenging executive stakeholder community, honing your influencing skills and playing a key role in the further progression of procurement across this FTSE 100 business
- Own the cradle-to-grave procurement process (ITT, RFP, RFQ, contract drafting & negotiation, supplier relationship management SRM etc)
Required experience & qualifications:-
- A strong introduction to procurement. Experience as a Buyer / Senior Buyer / Assistant Category Manager in a similar organisation.
- Full working knowledge of end to end procurement lifecycle, with exceptionally strong stakeholder management, strategic sourcing and project management skills
- Ideally at least a year specifically spent managing an indirect procurement category (i.e. Marketing Procurement, HR / Professional Services, IT, FM etc)
- Degree & CIPS beneficial
This is a stand-out opportunity for an ambitious procurement & sourcing specialist to focus on challenging strategic projects and progress quickly to senior management.
To aPPLy PLEASE SEND AN UP TO DATE COPY OF YOUR CV THROUGH To shiva at firstname.lastname@example.org
Key skills: Procurement, Purchasing, Strategic Sourcing, Category Management, Stakeholder management, Supplier relationship management (SRM), Negotiation, Contract drafting and management, Marketing Procurement, Buying, Creative Agencies, Above the Line (ATL), Below the Line (BTL), PR, Events, Media, Indirect procurement, Global FTSE 100, RFP, RFQ, London, rail, transport, Indirect Procurement, Direct Procurement, I.T Procurement, Generalist, Central London
Apply for Procurement Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly