Interim Commercial Manager
Interim Public Sector Commercial Procurement - £400-£500 DR Leeds - 6 months
This leading public sector body are looking for an experienced OJEU professional to come in and support the team on a sourcing project for a new services requirement. The role will require strong stakeholder management skills in order to engage with stakeholders across the business to help the firm go across a first-generation public-sector centralisation.
Procurement Job Profile
- Analysing data and stakeholder information in order to offer recommendations on make or buy decisions, producing relevant papers that are compliant with government procedures
- Developing tender documentation including specification, PQQ and ITT
- Management of stakeholders in order to gather information but also to ensure compliance with PCR 2015
- Improve and develop the contract management processes
Procurement Role Requirements
- Experience leading public sector service contracts
- Well versed in OJEU and management of public sector tenders
- Battle hardened stake holder management skills to ensure
If you're looking to a great interim opportunity with a very well-respected public-sector body then this is the role for you.
To find out more and apply, please send your CV to Alex at jobsAB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or apply directly through this page.
Key skills: Procurement, CIPS, MCIPS, Project Management, Indirect, indirect procurement, Strategic Sourcing, London, Purchasing, GNFR, Negotiation, GNFR procurement, Tender, Procurement manager, stakeholders, Global procurement, Central London, Procurement management, stakeholder management , OJEU, PCR 2015, Interim, interim procurement, contract work, 6 month
Apply for Interim Commercial Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly