Dairy Buyer - Global FMCG Firm - £35,000
Dairy Buyer - Global FMCG Firm - £35,000 + Fantastic Development Opportunities + Great Team Culture - London
This leading London FMCG firm are looking to add an experienced food buyer to their award-winning procurement team. With a spot opening to manage the dairy category the successful individual will manage tens of £millions in spend and be flexible enough to deal with the fluctuating nature of this dynamic category.
A large firm that prides itself on developing and supporting its own employees, there is a real family culture to the procurement team and one that places a real emphasis on personal growth and development. Providing support for MCIPS qualifications as well as other on the job procurement training.
Procurement Buyer - Procurement Job Profile:
- Working strategically to ensure cost savings targets are met as well as maintaining supplier integrity and quality
- Engaging with high level stakeholders, developing current relationships as well as forming and nurturing new ones
- Managing and running large tenders as well as managing the whole procurement cycle, working cradle to grave
- As part of the team culture, work with other category leads to identify gaps in the procurement function and come up with solutions
Procurement Buyer - Procurement Requirements:
- Strong stake holder management skills to deal professionally with senior procurement executives
- Experience identifying and implementing cost saving procedures in the procurement process through strong analytical skills
- Have worked across the full procurement life cycle
- Degree (2:1 and above)
- CIPS (Preferred but not essential)
If you are a dynamic, ambitious individual who is looking to develop quickly within the procurement space, then this is the perfect role for you.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Alex at firstname.lastname@example.org or directly through this page.
Key skills: procurement, indirect, strategic sourcing, retail procurement, senior buyer, category management, consulting, stakeholder management, buyer, North London, London, FMCG, negotiation, retail, contract management, procurement consultancy, Indirect procurement, Essex, Hertfordshire, buyer, direct, consulting procurement, Midlands, Birmingham, East London, Ingredients, nuts, dairy, milk, coffee, meat, fish, purchasing, food buying, ingredient buying, food purchasing, ingredient purchasing