Global Demand Planner
Global Demand Planner - Boutique Management Consultancy - London - £55k - £65k + bonus + excellent package
One of the world's most specialised management consultancies is looking to hire a best-in-class supply chain individual to join a global demand planning consultant to work with some of their most high-profile clients. If you are interested in joining one of the biggest companies in the world then read on to apply.
As Global Demand Planner you will: -
- Have a remarkably varied role working with some of the largest companies in the world, forecasting and eradicating inefficiency across their supply chains
- Identify category trends before presenting the information to C-Level Stakeholders using your excellent stakeholder management skills
- Work across a strong portfolio of clients, adding to your experience by being exposed to different sectors, including FMCG, Retail, Manufacturing, and Pharmaceuticals
- Have the opportunity to travel internationally and expand your remit when required
Global Demand Planner required background: -
- Previous experience working in a global manufacturing/production environment
- The ability to implement and improve demand forecasting initiatives
- A confident communicator with the ability to promote supply chain improvements at an executive level
- A track record of improvement across forecasting efficiency and inventory management
- Exposure to S&OP or IBP in previous role(s)
- 1 Degree or above and flexible on some travel
This is a fantastic opportunity to put your stamp on some of the largest and most exciting supply chains in the world whilst working for a market-leading consultancy!
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Devan at jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
KEY SKILLS: Supply Chain Management, Demand Planning, Demand Planning Manager, Demand Forecasting, S&OP, Sales, Operations, Planning, SKU, Inventory Management, Degree, UK, London, UK, Data Analysis, Manufacturing, Production