Strategic Buyer - Indirect Procurement - £40k
Strategic Buyer - Indirect Procurement - FTSE 100 Major - £40k - £45k + Excellent Benefits - Greater London
After a recent internal promotion, esteemed blue-chip giant are seeking talented procurement professional to join their indirect sourcing team. The successful candidate will be responsible for sourcing for a range of indirect categories including but not limited to IT, HR, Marketing and Professional Services. You will be joining a prestigious organisation, renowned for their unrivalled investment in staff development and investment within their procurement function.
Strategic Buyer overview:
- Lead innovative strategic sourcing projects across a range of indirect categories
- Negotiate with market leading suppliers, to achieve cost reductions targets and maintain supplier performance
- Manage and oversee the end-to-end procurement process, including RFP and RFQ
- Interact regularly with stakeholders, to help win support for more far-reaching procurement initiatives
Required procurement expertise and skills:
- Continuous progression with tangible achievements to match throughout your procurement career
- Strong procurement and strategic sourcing experience within indirect procurement
- Degree / MCIPS qualifications preferable though not essential
For the opportunity to rapidly progress within your procurement career, do not hesitate to apply below. This is a unique opportunity to join a well-established organisation that values their procurement function.
To apply to the role, email your CV to Hugo Billyard at: jobsHB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Apply for Strategic Buyer - Indirect Procurement - £40k
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly